terça-feira, 29 de agosto de 2017

The Most Useful Poster Ever

Today I came here not show something I have created or that i'm currently working but to share something that I had found a few days ago. I found one of those I think be the most usefull and relevant posters that a Maker can have to help him with electronic components! You can find it here.

Poster

As you can see it is divided into 13 parts with important and easy reading information. On these 14 parts you can found the essencial information about:
  • Resistor Color Coding
  • Capacitor Coding
  • Electrical Units
  • Metric Prefixes
  • Regulator
  • Op-Amp
  • 555-IC
  • The Breadboard
  • Diodes and Transistors
  • LEDs (Light Emitting Diode)
  • Wire Gauge
  • Ohm's Law
  • SMDs (Surface Mount Devices)

You definitely should give it a try!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário